THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN A WHOLESALE GARMENT SOFTWARE
What is wholesale garment software?
Garments wholesalers have to deal with a huge inventory that also holds details of the products needed to be managed. Managing garment inventory can get challenging in almost every industry, and it gets especially challenging when it comes to the fashion or apparel industry. As a wholesaler dealing with garments, you are required to keep up with fresh as well as an old stock which keeps changing on a seasonal basis. As the stock needs to get updated and overhauled every few months, it is wise to have a precise, infallible, and resilient aid in hand. A wholesale garment software is one such help that is going to get you covered when it comes to managing and keeping track of the inventory.
If you still haven’t started to use wholesale clothing software, you are probably spending a lot of time managing your inventory than it is needed, and you could use that time planning to grow your business. It might also make space for more errors on you and your employee’s part.
A garment inventory software has more to offer than what you might be expecting. It not only lowers inventory error that you might be missing out on, but it also helps in keeping a precise count of material, give useful insights about sales, and even help in forecasting inventory.
Things to look for in garments industry software
While there are many software available offering different features, pros, and cons, to make the process of choosing the right garment accounting software, here are eight things to keep in mind while choosing your right fit!
- Variants- Make sure that your software supports product variants. Say, the same shirt available in different sizes and colours.
- Inventory management- It will help you assess and control your inventory and understand whether you need to ramp or slow down. It will also help in analyzing the information derived from it to make better decisions.
- Procurement- This will help you raise purchase orders in time and save you from stock-out situations.
- Landed cost- Landed cost is basically the total price incurred from procuring stock from a supplier to bringing it to the warehouse. Determining landed cost helps in getting accurate information and arriving at the correct gross profit.
- CRM- Customer relationship management (CRM) helps you contact your customers and track, analyze, customize, and get a better idea about their needs and habits so as to strengthen the bond.
- Customization- As dynamic as the world of garments is; so, should be your software to incorporate changes specific to your requirements.
- Workflow- The garment industry software must be able to define, map, and configure every step of the workflow completely to match your requirements.
- Approvals- The approval management will help to reduce chaos and automates the process without wasting time or money, making the whole process a lot easier.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How will garment industry software help me?
It will help you in managing your customers and inventory, run promotions, create multiple loyalty programs, conduct accounting, etc.
Which kind of businesses can enjoy the advantages of Websys software?
Every kind of business ranging from apparel, footwear, lifestyle store, and many more such businesses can use Websys software.
What should be the size of business to use garment industry software?
Any size of business ranging from a start-up, small or medium-sized company to a big enterprise can use garment industry software.
ABOUT WEBSYS WHOLESALE GARMENT SOFTWARE
Incorporated in 2011, Websys is growing stronger year by year, decade by decade as an ever-growing company with imagination the only limit. We have successfully served businesses from almost every niche and been a part of their success.
Our wholesale garment software was developed with a vision of making the whole process of managing and running a business easily while dealing with dynamic-natured inventory.
We understand how running a wholesale garment company can sometimes get difficult, given the dynamic nature of fashion and the need to keep up with various sizes, designs, and variety while meeting the needs of your customers on time.
Upgrade the way you do business, choose Websys Wholesale Garment Software!